[wp-docs] The main page.

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 20:58:00 UTC 2011

@m3shrom: We don't link nor promote sites violating the WordPress Trademark.
Just a reminder. They cannot use "wordpress" in their domain name. If you
know the owners of the site, you might want to warn them and recommend they
change their domain name accordingly. And in accordance with WordPress
Trademark, the P is always capitalized.

@everyone else: Installation is no longer considered a key big topic area.
Special installations are covered by developer topics.

FAQs, as previously mentioned, aren't helpful nor well organized and
updated, though they are much improved from the various past versions.
Unless there is a way to really clean those up and make them easier to use,
they are not high on the list.

I'm on my way to a meeting, but there should be instructions on the Codex
for adding Video. We've talked about this for ages, but we have to be very
careful that they do not promote any site or person, which is why we
recommend that they be on WordPress.tv first and then we link from there.
Can someone check the past chats about video if there isn't a site for
contributing video links on the Codex. Thanks!

Loreklle