[wp-docs] The main page.

ipstenu at ipstenu.org ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Aug 25 14:13:12 UTC 2011

My main concern with one big 'list' is that it gets really long.
tl;dr exists for a reason.  If we're only talking about 4-5 links per
section, splitting them into two columns is easier for people to read.
  Your monitor may be 22" but your eyes remain a fixed distance apart.
;)

I made a v2 of Lorelle's layout, tossing in links that were pretty
much what you find doing a search for those terms in Google.  Then I
put a 'header' with quick links and a short intro.

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Ipstenu/Main_Page