[wp-docs] The main page.

mrmist listswpdocs at mist.org.uk
Thu Aug 25 07:54:36 UTC 2011

Thanks to all for the discussion.  i appreciate that
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Ws5f3dj7 put some effort into
re-arranging the page, which is why I didn't jump in and revert at the
time, but it does look as though the consensus here is that this
particular layout doesn't quite work.  It's a shame he's not on this
list. Perhaps we should prod him on-wiki?

I've taken a look at the proposed page design from Lorelle, and I think
I'd be much happier with that style, it seems more dynamic and
accessible.  We should put some thought into what those links should be
in the categories.

Are we going for a revert to
http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&oldid=108003 in the
mean time?