[wp-docs] The main page.

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 04:24:52 UTC 2011

I am agreeing with the idea of reverting it back and having a solid
discussion on what needs to be there.

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/Front_Page_Project

I've started a user page for us to work on this together. For many years,
I've wanted a simple, clean "What do you want to do with WordPress?" feel,
much like the Windows ad campaign years ago. We need to funnel people to the
areas of the Codex where they can find the help they need, so let's make it
really easy.

I've been working on the answer to that question over the years and it boils
down to those few answers. Take a look and see what you think. Do you feel
the same way? Then let's start looking at how we can group the subcontent
together to keep this clean and simple.

Thanks!

Lorelle