[wp-docs] codex spam

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Nov 9 03:42:14 UTC 2010

Well, I determined that the protections are going into the database
correctly, they're just not showing up on the protected page lists in
MediaWiki, which suggests a core MW problem of some sort, or possibly
some extension breaking things.

Still investigating it. Having to learn MediaWiki as well. It strikes
me as more than a little psychotic. ;)

-Otto