[wp-docs] codex spam

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 03:19:41 UTC 2010

Didn't mean the password merger. Was talking about the merger into
WordPress.org. Sorry I wasn't more specific. Maybe "the other" Matt
might remember something, or ask MichaelH as he did extensive research
into updating Mediawiki for the Codex.
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:MichaelH Bet he might know.

Lorelle