[wp-docs] [wp-hackers] Codex and old versions of WordPress

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 18:34:58 UTC 2010

I've cleaned up the task list a bit and included
http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Tasks#Clean_Out_The_Old_2010

I recommend that everyone pitch in and mark appropriate pages as old pages,
request for deletion, or deprecated so they will appear on the Special Pages
listing for those. Those with higher permissions can go through those lists
and take actions to deal with the marked pages.

Sound like the easiest of plans? :D

Thanks,

Lorelle