[wp-docs] GNU General Public Licence

John O'Nolan john.wp at onolan.org
Wed Jun 9 23:25:27 UTC 2010

If I understand correctly, I think he's saying that he would release
it to the codex under GPL, and release it on his own site under CCbySA.

Arlen - you should try working with the system rather than against it
some time, I promise it's much more enjoyable and productive all
round. You need to pick the battles that are worth fighting.

John