[wp-docs] GNU General Public Licence

Arlen Beiler arlenbee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 22:40:15 UTC 2010

How are they incompatible? I read the two over briefly, and it didn't seem
incompatible, though they easily could be. Could you point me to where you
are reading.

Also, this is a software licence, not a documentation license. The whole
licence doesn't make sense from a documentation point of view. I, for one,
am releasing all my contributions under GPL, CC-By-SA, and (will maybe) GFDL
(just in case). That includes all past contributions. If all the
contributors would do the same, or at least GPL and CC-By-SA, it would help
quite a bit.

Cheers,
Arlen