[wp-docs] wp-docs Digest, Vol 57, Issue 1

hakre hanskrentel at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 3 23:16:10 UTC 2010

   8. Re: Codex Wiki Database Dumps (Otto)

Message: 8
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 17:59:13 -0500
From: Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com>
Subject: Re: [wp-docs] Codex Wiki Database Dumps
To: WordPress Documentation <wp-docs at lists.automattic.com>

I missed that one. I'll check the IRC logs later, but I haven't heard
anything about dropping the codex. The information there may be
reorganized, but there's a lot of useful stuff there that I'm pretty
sure we don't want to lose.

I think everybody should calm down and back up a bit. There's no rapid
changes occurring. We'll plan first, and people will be included.
Really.

-Otto

It's good to know that there are no plans to drop the codex. Maybe I read or understood something wrong. And please bare that english ain't my first language. I think we clarified all that in IRC directly as well.

In any case, my mail was mainly about the dumps and not the codex changes. So yes, please totally chill out on dropping the codex front, but please keep me updated about the dumps.

regards,

hakre