[wp-docs] Codex authorization

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:57:23 UTC 2010

Awesome job, Otto. What a nightmare. I'm hoping good things come out of this
and we all learn more about how to integrate these goodies to benefit others
who use the WordPress/MediaWiki/bbPress combination. You're a star!

Just to double check, if we can log in and out and back again without any
problems, this means that we don't have to do anything more? But those who
can't login have to do note 1 and note 2?

I looked but didn't see an announcement yet. Is there going to be one?
Thanks so much!

Lorelle