[wp-docs] Forgotten wiki email

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Sat Sep 12 10:52:54 UTC 2009

(Not sure if the Automattic folks actively watch this list, but I
figured they probably do, and other users may have had/will have this
problem)

I'm *sure* I'm the owner of the "rmccue" user, but I can't remember the
password for it. I went to reset my password, but the email doesn't have
appeared to have shown up in my inboxes.

Is there any way to get the email address for my user, or will I have to
create a new account (and if so, could I have the user deleted? There
are no contributions for me.

Thanks,

--
Ryan McCue