[wp-docs] Content Visibility article released

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:11:12 UTC 2009

First, http://codex.wordpress.org/Content_Visibility is now out in the wild.
I'm just now adding it to the main TOC but wanted to thank mrmist for the
great job and all who worked on it. Great work!!!

Second, just a personal note to everyone for your kind thoughts, get wells,
and patience during the recovery from my shoulder surgery. I'm still moving
slowly but hope to be back up to speed VERY soon. I'm tired of being locked
in a bed and pain! Anxious to be back at work full time! Thanks.