[wp-docs] New to list

Will Kemp Will at Swaggie.net
Thu Jul 9 16:37:24 UTC 2009

I'm not sure i've been around long enough to express an opinion on this,
but i'm going to anyway! ;-)

I can't see that having a jargon name for this particular category is
likely to be a problem. No non-tech people are ever likely to need to
use it.

As i understand it, the only real purpose of this category is to be able
to identify all the pages that are linked to in the WP software or
accompanying files - and the only people it's likely to be of interest
to are WP developers and codex maintainers.

As a category it has no other significance and therefore giving it an
apparently useful name might just lead people down a path that's of no
use to them.