[wp-docs] New to list

Michael E. Hancock justmichaelh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:05:53 UTC 2009

From: "Lorelle VanFossen" <lorellevan at gmail.com>
> So if we keep this category, what would be a more appropriate name? Or
> should we get rid of it and assign these articles to more appropriate
> categories?

The category was created to make it easy to find all the pages that are
pointed to in the core product.  I'd guess every article in that category,
is also included in another category, meaning those other categories are
probably how those articles would typically be accessed.

I don't have a problem with the category and can't really recommend a better
designation.

Periodically I will go through the core UI to confirm that the links are
still working, please don't delete that category.

Regards.

MichaelH