[wp-docs] New to list

Chris Jean gaarai at gaarai.com
Tue Jul 7 13:15:22 UTC 2009

It is still alive Will. I'm not exactly sure why it has been so quiet,
but it is still kicking.

I think many people will agree with you that the organization is far
from ideal. The rule of thumb with the Codex is if you want to improve
it, more power to you, go to it.

If you would like to mock up an example, you can do that by building
sub-pages off of your own account page. Then you can send out links on
the list for people to view and comment on.

Chris Jean
http://gaarai.com/
http://wp-roadmap.com/
http://dnsyogi.com/