[wp-docs] New to list

Will Kemp Will at Swaggie.net
Tue Jul 7 11:13:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've just joined the WP Docs list. I'm a web developer and technical
writer and i've been building sites using Wordpress for about 18 months now.

Looking through the archives, i notice that there's been virtually no
activity in this list since January - is this list still functioning?

I've used the codex a lot over the last year and a half and i think it's
really good and very useful. However, i usually find it incredibly hard
to find the information that i need. I'm generally fairly confident that
it'll be there somewhere, but finding it can be a major challenge.

I'd be keen to do some work creating more useful indexes if others think
it's a good idea.

I haven't got a clear idea of how to organise it, but my most recent
foray into the codex has been to find out all everything i needed to
know to develop a plugin - and it might be worth starting with a list of
all documents related to plugin development, as i've already started
compiling that.