[wp-docs] For the record; "codex menus" thread

Bernard D. Tremblay ab006 at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Jan 9 17:15:11 GMT 2009

Chris Jean pontificated thusly:
> but you have been very vocal, extremely rude, and quick to judgment
> yourself when it was you who made the mistaken assumption (that you
> too would see the changes even though you are using a non-default skin).

Here are the messages I wrote in this thread ... the stuff that supposedly gave
rise to "take your meds" ... not my reaction to that, note. The basis. Not the
response, but what Chris Jean depicts as the proximate cause.

I made no judgments, I posted 2 screenshots to buttress the discussion, and I
threw no shit.
But that's not good enough for the the sophists.

*shrug*
Personality politics and mind games ...
... "same as it ever was".

bdt