[wp-docs] Codex menus

Bernard D. Tremblay ab006 at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Jan 9 17:00:06 GMT 2009

Chris Jean wrote:
> In order to get everyone on the same page, Ben is using a different skin
(Classic rather than Codex) on his Codex view. It's the same site, different
skin. So, he sees a different site layout than most of the rest of us are
looking at.
Good point. I assumed that skin changed nothing funtional i.e. that sidebars and
menus would be the same for both.
> Ben,

> Jacob may have been quick to call you a troll
So you acknowledge something like a third of his diss ...
... personality politics works well for you: honesty and precision count for
nothing.

> but you have been very vocal, extremely rude, and quick to judgment
> yourself when it was you who made the mistaken assumption (that you
> too would see the changes even though you are using a non-default skin).
I notice you don't quote or cite, while making accusations and distorting the
truth.

In fact and actually there wasn't the slightest wiff of conflict in this thread.

I'm sure Jacob appreciates your un-reasoned support.
I sure don't.

I'll let you get back to your games now.
This is all just plain disgusting.

bdt