Mind Games [was Re: [wp-docs] Codex menus]

Bernard D. Tremblay ab006 at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Jan 9 04:18:42 GMT 2009

Jacob Santos wrote:
> You're obviously trolling, since you seem intelligent enough to
> either have read the full thread before making assertions that
> were answered in said thread.
I replied to items and then replied to responses after that.

I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Which strikes me as just plain sad.

These personalitly games suck.

"Trolling" my ass.

> Your first screenshot was probably a mistake with the template either
> having an error and reverting back to the original or some modification
> that went awry.
Absolutely no clue what you're on about.
What shows in the first screenshot is a totally normal wiki skin.

What was said (if you read) was that the sidebar was on the left.
What I saw was that it was on the right.

How stupid am I?
I took a screenshot, uploaded, and posted.

I'm supposed to apologize for that?
You're nutz.

> Your second screenshot is what the Codex is supposed to look like,
> so no problem there.
Exactly.

So when someone said it was a problem with skins I took that screenshot.
The ToC may not be exactly where I'd like it, but otherwise it's fine.

I have no clue what you're on about.

> You seem to assert that there is some problem with the
> second screenshot.
Apparently those little black squiggly things on the screen (letters) only
matter to you when they're from a pal!

> I will counter with the argument above and that since the look
> is intentional that there is nothing wrong.
Fine.
I said what you said.
Perhaps some day you'll do me the courtesy of responding to those actualities.

> If you do not like the design, then there is no reason to give grieve
> to those who agree with you that having the navigation on the
> right is problematic.
Can you be honest?
For a moment?
Even though I haven't sucked up to anybody here?

Where, pray tell (This is totally f**d) where did I give anybody any "grief"?
Execpt in my response to Lorelle's totally patronizing contempt?

So let's be straight: suck up or STFU ...
... did I get that just about right?

And please, spare me the dramatic fictions.

You know ... words?

> Chill.
Screw you.

I'm outta here

WordPress project is just a children's insane asylum.

> There is a difference between being an asshole and being a wrong asshole.
You been saving that one up?

> The first is acceptable within certain constraints (hell, I'm often
> both) and the latter is never acceptable. It is better to play it safe
> and be "nice". How you want to define that is up to you.

Hey, why doncha try replying to what I actually wrote ...
... even though I haven't sucked up to you.

Go ahead.
Try.

> Jacob Santos

*buncha twats*

Bernard D. Tremblay (ben)

p.s. I expect crap from snotty yuppies' kidz ... and also from Lorelle, because
she's a goddess ... but Lord Thunderin'Christ Jacob, grab a brain.

really disappointed in you

--
 |    Bernard D. Tremblay (Ben)   |  Ben Tremblay & Associates  |