[wp-docs] Re: Proposal for Codex:Guidelines

Lorelle VanFossen lorellevan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 01:14:08 GMT 2008

In general, style guidelines are important, which is why I wrote them in the
first place. But they are not the rules. This is a wiki and therefore, some
slack will be had. Some things will not be tolerated, such as Wordpress
instead of WordPress as these are trademark issues, but I'm not going to get
hung up on website or web site. Seperate instead of separate - that's enough
to get my blood boiling.

These are good guides, but we don't have style nor grammar police hovering
over the Codex. I'm more concerned with content.

This doesn't mean the effort isn't appreciated or welcome. It means that the
job of Codex police is still open. :D

Thank you!!