[wp-docs] Codex license: CC better than GPL?

Alex Günsche ag.ml2008 at zirona.com
Wed Feb 27 16:55:23 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 08:38 -0800, Lorelle VanFossen wrote:
> I contacted Jonathan Bailey of Plagiarism Today, an expert on this
> subject, and he recommends both GPL and Creative Commons-BY-SA.  Here
> is his response, used with permission, that explains why.

First, thank you very much for your research, and also many thanks to
Jonathan for his enlightening arguments!

In my opinion, dual-licensing seems to be a good idea -- provided that
all involved parties agree. I'd love to know what the other contributors
and WP devs think.

Best regards,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
Blogs: http://www.zirona.com/ | http://www.regularimpressions.net