[wp-docs] WordPress Quick Start Guide page

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Wed Apr 30 14:37:25 GMT 2008

Tom Johnson wrote:
> Thanks Lorelle. I appreciate the feedback. I agree with you about the need
> for it to be quicker and shorter. The audience I had in mind actually is a
> non-WordPress audience -- people totally new to WordPress. I'll work on
> shortening it and let you know when I have a revised version.

One thing you can do (not having actually looked at the page, this may
or may not be appropriate) is link to the articles that contain the
duplicated information you are removing. E.g. "First step: Install
WordPress -- see blah blah blah for more information" rather than
going through the installation process in detail.

Just a thought...
     Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software