[wp-docs] Need Help with add_meta_box

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Wed Apr 16 23:50:43 GMT 2008

Hey Steve,

Thanks for working on function docs! I will check this out, as I've at
least once used add_meta_box in a plugin. But it will have to wait
until tomorrow, when my brain is working again.

By the way, I think there is another Codex page that mentions
add_meta_box briefly and has an example, maybe the "Migrating Plugins
and Themes" page? But my brain is failing due to a long day of Perl
programming and meetings...

Anyway, I'll check this out tomorrow...

Regards,
     Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software