[wp-docs] A Note on WordPress Lessons

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Tue Mar 13 02:41:51 GMT 2007

> In starting my "cleaning" process on the TOC, I found two whole sections
> of WordPress Lesson links removed with a link to two other table of
> contents pages. It should be the other way around. We need to keep
> WordPress Lessons with Lessons so people will have one place featuring
> these guides and tutorials, so please keep them with the Lessons and
> refer to them from the other Tables of Contents in the future.

Sorry, that was my fault! But I don't think that all of the articles
referenced in those particular "Lessons" sections were really lessons,
  in the style of tutorials. Does it really make sense to have
hand-holding articles on advanced development topics anyway?

    Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software