[wp-docs] [Fwd: Mumbo jumbo]

Keiron Marsden keiron at marsdenit.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 22:13:57 GMT 2007

Sidney clearly appreciates the poetry, or he wouldn't have commented in
the first place.

He's just saying he'd appreciate point-and-click instructions.

That doesn't make him defective or unworthy, it makes him representative
of the global blogging phenomenon.

Keiron

(PS: Power to your mother-in-law!)