[wp-docs] Copyright Violations on Codex

Moshu moshu at transycan.net
Sat Jul 14 23:02:55 GMT 2007

Sorry, it just doesn't make sense for me.
If "somebody" brought to your attention this violation - the person should
be more specific.
It would be insane that _we_ go through the Codex trying to figure out what
is copyright violation, don't you think? Let those who complain find them.
Isn't that the NORMAL way?

I am not willing to spend even one second on thinking "what content might be
in question".

I suggest in the future you come to the list with facts - otherwise don't
spam the list.

moshu