[wp-docs] Copyright Violations on Codex

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Sat Jul 14 22:08:59 GMT 2007

It has been brought to my attention that there are copyright violations
on the WordPress Codex. I have no specifics and will be seeking them,
but has anyone found any?

A copyright violation would be the use of content published on the Codex
without permission of the original owner. When someone logs in and
registers, we need to make sure that they agree to all of our policies
and copyrights - we need to check into that to make sure it is updated
and valid.

Any ideas of what content might be in question?

--
Lorelle VanFossen
On the Road