[wp-docs] Structure of documentation

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Feb 22 17:26:43 GMT 2007

I have created a list of plugin references page, similar to
"Templates" in the Codex:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_Resources

Andrew, if you are rewriting "Writing a Plugin", you may find some
pages of interest there to link to in your updated article. :)

Regarding the original question about documentation structure, I've
linked this list of plugin resources on several pages (such as
"Plugins"), so hopefully a potential plugin developer can now at least
find it. :)

Suggestions/edits welcome... I'm going to see if I can clean up more
of the spaghetti of pages of links leading to more pages of links now
(leaving the Codex home page as is until Lorelle finishes her update)...

      Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software