[wp-docs] Structure of documentation

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Feb 22 16:17:00 GMT 2007

Andrew Rivett wrote:
> In giving this more thought, I was thinking there should be three different
> documents. [...]
> I've just signed up to Codex, so I'll read the documentation on how to
> write
> documentation and then hopefully get started in the next couple of weeks.
> I'll let you know when I have something put together.

Sounds good -- I will hold off on editing the Writing a Plugin file
and leave it to you. :)

Meantime, I am going to do another pass at making the dev
documentation easier to locate in general, and I am also going to add
a central "Plugin Resources" annotated list to the Codex, as ONE
central place to go for plugins.

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software