[wp-docs] Codex : linking to translated pages

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Fri Feb 2 18:11:29 GMT 2007

> Another option is to work on building the
> http://codex.wordpress.org/fr:Accueil page, listing all the French
> pages there so that it becomes the page of choice for francophone
> users to browse the codex.

Some of us are working on the FR Codex, and it is because their work
is of great value to our community, but seldom linked to because the
know-it-alls are used to refer to the EN versions, that I'd like the
translators to be able to tag EN versions with some equivalent to
WikiPedia's [[fr:TitreTraduit]] in order for the FR versions to get
linked from the EN originals, and thus get more exposure.
Is it already possible ? If not, I'm sure it can't be that hard to
implement, could it ?

--
Xavier Borderie
http://xavier.borderie.net/blog/