[wp-docs] Feature requirements for the 'new Codex'

David Eads eads at invisibleinstitute.com
Mon Feb 27 23:51:56 GMT 2006

> If we have a vote, then I'd say stick with Mediawiki and find out why Codex
> can't be upgraded.

> So, to put my money where my mouth is, I will pay a bounty of $350.00 US to
> the first person who upgrades Codex to MediaWiki 1.5.6 before April 1, 2006!

Can we get a tarball of the database and mediawiki instance?

Two other caveats:  1) If they do it ON April 1, I think the person
deserves a booby prize.   2) If *I* do it, can I please pretty please at
least demo a version where the design doesn't put the wiki functionality
in a sidebar but instead runs it across the top as tabs?

David
www.viewfromtheground.com