[wp-docs] I talked to a lawyer

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Wed Sep 28 12:39:23 GMT 2005

Michael E. Hancock wrote:
> From: "Podz" <podz at tamba2.org.uk>
>> Why not say "Yes I/we are writing one" or "No I/we are not" ?
>

> She are writing one!    http://thewritersbuzz.com/?p=214

I know perfectly well she is.
I note that she has not chosen to tell these lists.
I note that she has not put this anywhere where someone considering
their codex involvement would know of it.
I note both her silence and her previous statements.
I also note the logs of conversations and emails I have.

Whatever.
I quit my roles here on any lists, in any codex involvement or in
anything else which I feel is doing WP users a disservice.

Lorelle - you have lied to me and you continue to deceive.

P.