[wp-docs] FAQ Site

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Thu May 19 23:21:31 GMT 2005

Matt,

Whatever you think is best. Me and Podz and a few others put some
effort into it, but it disn't quite take off the way it was intended.

I am not against moving the information into the Codex FAQ.

If you want to breathe some life into into, and keep it a FAQ, powered
by wordpress, that is cool too. It should be a lot easier with 1.5.1.1

Carthik.

On 5/19/05, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:
> Make it into an FAQ ?
>
> Some people don't like Codex, but I'll bet they are familiar with WP :)
> One post - let it contain all the questions and all the answers that we
> currently have on the FAQ (I'll move it all over)
> (Or a few posts, each using (more.....) )
>
> Comments are for
> "What do you want to see answered ?"
> "What can we answer better ?"
> "What have you learned that we can add ?"
>
> No work to set up.
> Minimal work to maintain.
> Potentially useful information to be gained.
>
> Appoint a couple of authors .....
>
> P.
>
> Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> > What should I do with http://faq.wordpress.net/ ?

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net