[wp-docs] FAQ Site

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Sat May 21 04:08:05 GMT 2005

I've been quite public about the TOO MANY WORDPRESS SITES issue.  If you
keep it, then move all of the Codex FAQs into it and we'll make sure the
Codex links to it.  But if you are going to keep the Codex or some version
thereof as the main documentation site, keep all the documentation together.

I'm a fan of "all documentation in one place".  This makes it easy for the
user, beginner or advanced, and creates a single respository of information.

If I ruled the world, the Codex name would fade off into some dark and dusty
spot where spiders hang out and WordPress would have a docs.wordpress.org or
wordpressdocs.org or wordpress.docs.org or something simple, easy to
remember, and easy to find name.  But ruling the world is Matt's job.  ;-)