[wp-docs] get_linksbyname usage

Scott McDaniel scott.mcdaniel at clickdata.com
Mon May 9 14:35:07 GMT 2005

I have written an article on my Blog about using and styling definition
lists instead of unordered lists with get_linksbyname. I was wondering if
might be of any benefit to add a brief <dl> example to the page
http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/get_linksbyname? Something like -

<dl>
', TRUE, 'rating', TRUE, FALSE, -1, FALSE); ?>
</dl>

What is the protocol on adding to the Codex? Can anyone? Do you link against
articles with more info or is this frowned upon? If you'd like to see the
existing article it is http://www.scottmcdaniel.com/?p=33

Thanks,

Scott McDaniel