[wp-docs] Articles Wanted - Test Driving

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Sat May 7 02:45:46 GMT 2005

A week or so ago, Matt posted links to the table of contents for
TextPattern's stuff.  I cleaned it up to match WordPress, sorta, and created
a draft of a potential "Articles Wanted" for the Codex list:
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/Articles_Wanted

If you could go through the list and put a link to any title that already as
an article or two about it after the title, and/or put your name next to one
that you'd like to write about, this might help us fill in some blanks that
are missing in the Codex.

At the bottom of the list are "articles/questions needing answered" I've
been collecting for months. Some have been requested to come from the old
Wiki, cleaned up and transferred in, and others are from the forum
(frequently asked forum questions).

This is just a draft of an Articles Wanted list.  The articles wanted list
linked to from the How to Help Edit page goes to a Mediawiki made page of
links to pages that were created but never done - which isn't true. These
are/were mostly links that were boo boo links.  MichaelH went through and
beautifully helped us clean those out and fix them.  Now we need a REAL
articles wanted page.  So take this one for a test drive.