[wp-docs] Wiki Weekend is THIS WEEKEND

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Fri Mar 25 04:06:11 GMT 2005

I feel neglected folks.  Wiki Weekend is this weekend.  I posted AGES ago a
long list, per request, of things I thought might be good to have migrated
over from the old codex and a couple of people have posted comments about
those - which is great - http://codex.wordpress.org/Talk:Wiki_Day and I've
been adding to them.  I've set up a list of things for me to do on my user
page.

I've also asked a whole bunch about how this is going to work and if
assignments are going to be handed out or just DONE - and all I know is that
there will be an IRC chat open on #wp-docs....but have reminders gone out -
or am I stepping on toes - what's going to happen and how.

I'm excited about this and ready to get a lot of work done.  I told my hubby
to go play in a corner and leave me alone all weekend, and he's thrilled.
I've bought glue to stick my buns to the computer chair and I'm well stocked
on water and celery sticks - so what's the score?