[wp-docs] For new Jewel and other want-to-contribute-but-dont-know-how folks

Jewel jewel at jewelwg.net
Wed Mar 23 23:38:49 GMT 2005

> NEWBIES WANTED
> Pick up a shovel and start digging.  We need you!

Ok, just going to pick up my shovel now.:-)

  My current silly irritation, is why I cant get the quicktags toolbar to
appear correctly above the comments form. I tried Owen Winkler's plugin,
but the buttons that appear are ridiculously huge, and no amount of css
styling will reduce them in size. I want them to be styled roughly the
same as the toolbar in the write post panel.  I believe, (or think I read
somewhere), that there is a method of using the quicktags.js  in comments,
but have found no info about this anywhere, apart from said plugin. Maybe
info about this could go in the comments section?  (I am using Kubrick
with my own css modifications, but the basic template is reasonably
fundamentally unchanged.btw if this is relevant).

Jewel

--
http://www.jewelswebgraphics.com/