[wp-docs] First Steps With WordPress

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Wed Mar 23 15:54:32 GMT 2005

>>I've come to Matt's conclusion that they are not as useful as other
documentation <<<

Huh?  Did I miss something.  I refer to them all the time when giving help
on the forums - but I haven't linked to them yet.  They are brilliant for
the ill-equiped who call themselves "noob" to get the step-by-step process
of things, spelled out.  I don't know what exactly needs to be "maintained"
unless there is a serious update in the program's interface.  In fact, I
think a link to these pages from the interface would be great to help
explain what this and that does.  Whether people need it or not.