[wp-docs] First Steps With WordPress

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 04:14:52 GMT 2005

I have been spending the past hour trying to figure out why some
thumbnails work, while some dont. One of your thumbnails is displayed
properly, the others are not. I tried replacing the file
kubricksingle.png with Kubricksingle.png, even Kubrick_Single.png. I
tried different kinds of wiki syntax, nothing works.

I guess I will have to appeal to the mediawiki gurus here!

The pics are visible in the article page for me. It may be invisible
to you if you are using IE, and the images are png (non-indexed)
transparencies.

Carthik.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:37:56 -0600, lorelle at cameraontheroad.com

--
When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net