[wp-docs] First Steps With WordPress

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Wed Mar 23 03:37:56 GMT 2005

Okay, cleaned up a lot, added more links, and I added photos, but the upload
kept giving me problems.  What's the trick?  The photos are "there" but
invisible in the image page and in the article.

Things to Do - I NEED HELP

1. List of sites using WordPress - examples - I vaguely remember seeing Matt
or someone collecting some of these. There is also a site, can't remember
where, that lets WordPress users post their site worldwide on a map.  That
would be fun.

2. The status (yes or no) on mdawaffe's panel explanations - are they ready
or not.  If yes, please add these links willy nilly in the article.

3.  Images - I've got some of them in the article, but more waiting in the
wings.  I need help on making those visible.

I get good answers to these in the morning, then it can go public.  Thanks
again for understanding my panic.