[wp-docs] Users

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Thu Mar 17 20:04:50 GMT 2005

There are benefits to registering on the Codex even if someone doesn't
contribute, for example saving favorite pages or customizing things. In a
perfect world no one would have to register and it would be unified with
the forum/svn user system, but we're not there yet. If there is an
spamming or abusive user they should be deleted. In the case of a2gay it
appears to be a legitimate website.

In future disagreements it probably wouldn't hurt to be more sensitive to
the feelings of other people in the discussion and tailor responses to not
be so snarky/sarcastic. We're all volunteers here!

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com