[wp-docs] User accounts

Morgan Doocy morgan at doocy.net
Tue Mar 15 02:14:48 GMT 2005

On Mar 14, 2005, at 4:06 PM, Craig Hartel wrote:
> Are there any other suggestions I can make that I can be shit on for?
> That's why I posted it to here for discussion. I didn't realise that I
> would get raked over the coals in the process.
>
> You can have your wiki.

For my part, I didn't mean to shit on you, Craig. It wasn't just your
suggestion, it was Owen's and Ryan's too. So if I was dragging anyone
across the coals, it was all three of you. ;-)

No offense intended to anyone involved -- it just strikes me as
(really) bad practice. I know I'm not a sysadmin on Codex, but I've
done my share of sysadmining in my time, and this idea just makes me
cringe.

/me huggles NuclearMoose

Morgan