[wp-docs] User accounts

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 02:13:19 GMT 2005

Craig,

No one's out to diss you :)
The number of accounts is really inconsequential. Heck, the WP forums
has so many members that have posted once, or maybe never. I heard
someone say that User Accounts are not to be messed with, and that is
true.
Imagine the problems when returning users can't find their accounts.
All Hell Will Break Loose and all that jazz.

Craig, I, for one, think it's great you threw the idea out for
discussion, which is all that's happening here.

Carthik.
--
When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net