[wp-docs] Query Parameters

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:20:55 GMT 2005

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:53:26 -0800, Michael D. Adams <mikea at turbonet.com> wrote:
> A kind soul wrote up a list of query parameters: [[User:Cameron/Query
> Variables]].  I'm sure he/she won't mind anyone fleshing it out for
> inclusion in the Developer Documentation.

That's cool work, I say!

> The note Cameron makes at the top is a good one, though.  Is there
> anyplace where people can find how to specify an author's page
> (http://example.com/author/Cameron, for example), date pages, etc.?  I
> couldn't find anything on either [[Using Permalinks]] or
> [[Introduction_to_Blogging#Pretty_Permalinks]].

A section of [[Using Permalinks]] sounds great, the problem with this
is that for the individual posts etc, the URL will change with the

> Where should that information go?  [[Using Permalinks]] with a ref from
> the FAQ?
That sounds perfect.

Carthik.

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net