[wp-docs] New Spammer

Michael D.Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Sat Mar 12 19:15:26 GMT 2005

When you block a user it asks how long the ban should stay in place.
Kaf got to him (I'm bigotedly guessing the gender) first and gave him
48 hours,  I think.  Not knowing he was already banned, I gave him 72.
Too bad it's not additive :)

The default is 24 hours.  You can change both the number and the units,
but I don't know how big the number can be or what the allowed units
are (days, minutes, millennia...?).

By the way, is there a way to purge individual revisions from the
history of an article?  There's still a few 'dirty words' hanging about
there (though not in any article's current revision thanks to James'
valiant efforts).

Michael