[wp-docs] Adding Administration Menus

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Wed Mar 9 19:32:49 GMT 2005

I agree, tooltips is awesome.  That's the first thing I look for when
installing a new program.

But I have a question on the nomenclature issue.  Is this for documentation
for editors and writers or for the general WP user? If the latter, what
would be the difference between the glossary and another page for
nomenclature?

If the former - it's about time.  I want to declare that I lead the pack in
those who think the Page/page thing was an amazingly idiotic thing to come
up with.  Somewhere along the line someone should have thought "Hey, do you
think this is a little confusing?"  Anything that clears up the names of the
pieces and parts is brilliant and desperately needed as WordPress expands
across the planet.  Especially because of that.  The International Scene for
WordPress is booming, from what I read, and it works best when you have one
set of words to translate from.