[wp-docs] Nice

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 20:47:10 GMT 2005

Lorelle,

Please move them into Codex when you think they are ready, although
they seem pretty good to me as is. As a suggestion, I would say that
you can move them in, and roll-in suggestions from the Forums, if
there are any that are good, later.

Each tutorial or list of resources can fit into one of the suitable
sub-sections from the Main page.

Carthik.

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:13:21 -0600, lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
<lorelle at cameraontheroad.com> wrote:
> As things progress, I'll work these up into entries in the Codex, so don't
> worry, they won't be lost.  We're still looking for more info on some of the
> lessons, like the Loop (examples of a lot of variations, especially using
> excerpts or custom results), how to modify WordPress to be "more"
> accessible, things "designers" should know for contests and otherwise for
> themes, and lessons on the various topics listed at
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic.php?id=25428. So if anyone wants to
> volunteer a little expert-itis, it would help.  I don't want to put these in
> prematurely, and I want people to really participate.
>
> Also, I know it doesn't apply here, but these would also be better served if
> they are to continue and expand, in a section on the Forum called "Lessons"
> or "Tutorials" or something more specific than "How-to".  This way the Codex
> could have a dedicated culling opportunity!
>
> Lorelle VanFossen
> http://www.cameraontheroad.com

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net