[wp-docs] Wanted Pages - Links to nowhere?

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Sun Mar 6 03:17:35 GMT 2005

I just discovered the "wanted pages" special page in the Codex and saw that
http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=Codex:Help&action=edit called
Codex:Help has 144 links to it.  WHAT?  There is nothing there.  Is this
another capitalization error or wrong info?  With that many links, there's a
problem needing fixing.  A redirect would help to the "right" page.

I'm sure that some of these empty links come from improper link titles or
capitlization issues.  I have tons of them as I'm writing, so I have to
check them all the time.  Not always but many times I'll change the case of
the link and it will link to a "create a new page" instead of the one I
want.  I go back and change the cap and it goes to the right page.
Frustrating.  Not all work that way, but enough to make a person nuts.

Lorelle VanFossen
www.cameraontheroad.com